Saturday 15 January 2011

Freddy P and birthday tunes.

Here's the dealio. This past Friday, the 14th of January, was my good friend Emma West's birthday. Being poor in wealth but rich in ideas, my brother Fred Proud and I concluded to create a CD of covers to give to Emma. This here is the result. Fred did all the mixing and did everything in his power to make it sound as though it was not recorded with an awful microphone in his living room. He also played all the fancy guitar bits and sang and set all the stuff up, the lad's a machine. We'd like to know what you think, if you've got any questions or opinions or whatever, write it in the comments section below. Enjoy.


P.s If you liked those, below is a song we recorded many years ago with musical genius Jonno Lloyd

2 comments:

  1. Hey now, take some credit - I didn't do all the guitaring You did Patience, For You and Cupid [+Bonus Track].
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love this. You guys are so cute. X

    ReplyDelete