Wednesday 18 August 2010

A little about me.

I've never been one for small talk.
SO.
The basics.
I'm not quite 20 yet. I'm tall; maybe a little too tall and I like reading.


I like sour skittles and walking in the rain. 
I eat food that's bad for me because I want to, I don't care if my teeth turn yellow or if I get fat. 
In fact, I pay no concern to anything in the future, when it happens, it'll happen.
I prefer the night to the day and on very rare occasions I enjoy my own company more than others.
I like laughing, but I hate being tickled.
If you haven't heard of Fleet Foxes or Bon Iver something needs to change. And quickly.
Martin Scorsese needs more Oscars than he has.
I was on the plane from New Jersey to London when I first watched 'Little Miss Sunshine'. I rewatched the scene where Dwayne runs from the campervan three times.
I like art but I don't know enough about it for me to make a fair judgement.
'The Sopranos' and 'Six Feet Under' are the two best television shows of all time. Bar none.
I play videogames and like climbing trees.
I don't feel bad for Roman Polanski.
I play lots of instruments, but unfortunately for me I'm not very good at any.
'South Park' and 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' are funny. Patrick Kielty and Fearne Cotton are not.
I live for those moments where you can't stop yourself from crying, whether it be from laughter or sorrow.
Comics remain one of the best art forms around today and having said that, if I were to be one of The X-men I would be Dr Xavier. I'd love to be able to get inside peoples heads. Almost a little bit like 'What Women Want' except without Mel Gibson. 
Period dramas and action-comedies with child stars are like my worst nightmare. I'd rather pull off my own toenails than watch 'Spy Kids'.
I hope that one day I'll get paid for doing what I love, with people I love. Either that or win the lottery.
I want to get one of those huge cameras with an even huger lens so I can take pictures of snowflakes and sunsets and toothy grins.
I'd like to be in a band so that I can wear funny clothes and pull concentrating faces.
I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't escape to films.


There's more of me to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment